Your cart is currently empty!
Lecturers Will Never Tell You This In The University
UNIVERSITY TEACHERS WILL NEVER TELL YOU THIS ����
At the gate or inside the Organization’s grounds, if you are asked for a job interview:
- Bow respectfully to everyone. I’ve seen managers and MDs in disguise waiting at the entrance to watch interviewees.
- Refrain from going inside to start charging your phone or from looking for a charging station.
- Avoid using your phone to make pointless calls or start a conversation once you’re inside. Place your bag with the phone inside. They might be keeping an eye on you via the camera.
- Refrain from chatting too much with other interviewees. Don’t go there and start arguing about the current administration, rising food prices, and even lack of employment opportunities. Just be calm and positive.
5. Don’t start praying and speaking in tongues to demonstrate your religiosity and closeness to God. Pray at home before going.
6. If they offer you Tea or food, Please reject it politely and thank them. You can take it after the interview. If you take that Tea or food, you are out.
- Never chew anything, including gum or a biscuit. Take a book and start reading it.
- Never be critical of a former employer.
- Greet him formally if you see someone you know working for the Organization, whether he is a staff member or another interviewee. Do not give the idea that you are familiar with him.
- Avoid coming across as overly inferior, helpless, or poor in front of the interviewer. Forget about your own and your family’s issues, and Nigeria’s issues. Keep your attention on the task at hand.
- After the interview, smile, say thank you, and walk away.
Most of the time, interviewers evaluate and rate candidates based on the aforementioned criteria rather than just the written responses they provide. If they hire you, they’ll eventually train you to do the job.
Again, Court Sends EFCC Boss To Kuje Prison For Contempt
5 children orphaned as parents d¡£ during Domestic Violence
Ogun Upgrades College Of Health Technology To Polytechnic