Your cart is currently empty!
Meet The (6) Luckiest Politicians In Nigeria
1. Goodluck Jonathan: He’s the ONLY Nigerian to occupy all of the top two executive positions in State and National levels. He was Deputy Governor (6½ years), Executive Governor (1½ years), Vice President (2years, 9 months), Acting President (3 months) and President (5 years).
2. Olusegun Obasanjo: He was appointed Chief of Staff Supreme HQ (VP to Military Head of State), became Military ruler without participating in coup, became President in 1999 after release from prison without struggle & served 8 full yrs. He’s Nigeria’s longest-serving leader
3. Ibrahim Gaidam: Politicians in Yobe were shocked when Mamman Ali picked Geidam as his Deputy in 2007. When Gov. Ali died in January 2009, Geidam became the Governor, holding the office until 2019. He is the longest serving Executive Governor in Nigeria’s history (10 ½ years).
4. Senator David Mark: The Senate was once considered the fortress of Senator David Mark. This is because aside spending consecutive 20 years (1999-2019) there, he also led the Senate for consecutive 8 years – becoming the longest serving Senate President in Nigeria’s history.
5. Senator Ahmad Lawan: In 1999, 39-year-old Ahmad Lawan was sworn in as member of House of Representatives & was reelected in 2003. He became a Senator in 2007 and will remain so till 2027 at least. He became Senate President in 2019 & has remained so till date.
6. Ike Ekweremadu: He has to his credit as the only politician that has occupied the positions of Council Chairman, Chief of Staff to Governor, Secretary to Enugu State Government, 5 time Senator, 3 time Deputy President of the Senate & one-time Speaker of the ECOWAS Parliament
Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In ‘near Catastrophic Chase’
New Locked Chats In Whatsapp Make Your Conversations More Private
Ivan Toney fined, suspended for 8 months for Breaching Betting Rules